• Decorative designs can be applied to conference rooms, lobbies, retail environments, residential settings, offices, exterior windows and partitions
• Unlimited design options, durable, will not peel or curl
• Translucent polyester and PVC films
• Permanent transparent adhesives
• 3M Fasara films available in more than 50 textures
• 3M DI-NOC films available in approximately 450 patterns and backed by a 10year interior warranty or 5year exterior warranty
• Long term or medium term applications
• Installation on site so there's no need to remove the glass/window.
• Reduces glare while blocking out 99% of UV light
• Easy to clean
3M Fasara Films, frosting or 3M DI-NOC films for added creativity or unique finishes.
3M™ Fasara™ Interior Design Films combine Far Eastern design traditions with 21st Century technology to offer innovative new ways to manage space. When applied to glass, Fasara films create a serene, etched-glass appearance, reminiscent of the rice paper partitions used in Japanese culture for centuries to divide interior spaces.
At a fraction of the cost of etched-glass, Fasara films are perfectly suited for interior glass partitions or the inside surface of windows. Available in several textures which can be die-cut for highly customizable designs, Fasara films can be used to create a more private atmosphere or a more dynamic aesthetic.
Frosted & Dusted Sandblast & Haze
Sunscreen provides these film options as cost effective ways of creating privacy in homes & commercial applications. 3M™ Scotchcal™ Dusted/Frosted Crystal Premium Film Series 7725-300 and 3M™ Scotchcal™ Haze/Sandblast Intermediate Crystal Film Series 5525-300 are intended for use in creating window graphics and internally-illuminated displays. These films are designed for both interior and exterior applications. They increase the visual impact of your windows, doors and partitions while providing privacy and translucency. These films provide the ability to create complex designs or lettering using the electronic cutting technology.
3M DI-NOC™ is a range of self-adhesive films, available in a wide combination of patterns from natural to hi-tech, which faithfully reproduce wood, metal, marble, leather, stone, stucco and many others. They offer unlimited creative flexibility and architectural freedom at reduced cost, compared to traditional materials used in construction, refurbishment, maintenance and repair. Its possible applications are very diverse and vary, amongst others, from building, hotel and office to public transport and marine, even displays and equipment.