3M DI-NOC is a range of self-adhesive laminates, available in a wide combination of patterns from natural to hi-tech, which faithfully reproduce wood, metal, marble, leather, stone, stucco and many others.
DI-NOC film is available in over 500 available patterns (visit www.windowtinting.com.au to view the full catalogue online) and is available in a wide range of colours, shades, surface textures and finishes, which are capable of fulfilling even the most complex decoration and covering requirements. 3M Di-Noc is perfect for both new design and refurbishment projects.
This new innovative film can be used in a diverse range of applications. Whether you are looking at updating your office reception area, redecorating your home, installing a feature wall or looking to renew and refurbish timber panels. You can apply DI-NOC architectural finishes from walls to furniture, elevator interiors to false ceilings, floors to countertops, flat surfaces to compound curves, and more, giving you even more creative options with just one product type.
Let’s talk value
DI-NOC architectural finishes do more than give you creative freedom.
- Reduced thickness enables installations that are lighter in weight than traditional paneling.
- Self-adhesive feature allows conversion and application in situ to the existing substrate, leading to reduced labour cost compared to when working with authentic materials used in renovation.
- Downtime decreases significantly, allowing business to continue without interruption.
- Life expectancy of expensive fixtures and fittings is extended
- Eco-friendly – waste is reduced by recovering or reusing existing surfaces, rather than complete replacement which contributes to landfill
As a result of 3M’s decades of experience in the production of self adhesive films, DI-NOC™ has excellent resistance to water, dirt, impacts, wear, abrasion and mould. The PS Single Color Series are treated anti-bacterial, which makes them suitable for application in environments, where special care to hygiene is required.
DI-NOC laminates are covered by up to a 12 year warranty for indoor applications and up to 5 years for outdoors and are amongst the technologically most advanced and prestigious products offered by 3M.
Sunscreen can assist you with:
- Connecting to an Australia wide network of 3M Accredited Di-Noc installers
- Product advice and technical specification,
- Cost estimates, site inspections and quotations
- Timely installation within deadlines through to complete project management