• Enjoy clear views, day and night
• Protect skin and furnishings from damaging UV rays
• Reduce heat and glare
• Preserve a room's warmth and natural beauty
• Avoid heavy window coverings
• The new line of Night Vision window film comes in three shades—3M Scotchtint Night Vision NV-15, 3M Scotchtint Night Vision NV-25 and 3M Scotchtint Night Vision NV-35, from darkest to lightest. Depending upon the location of your home or office windows, Sunscreen can help determine which shade is right for you, delivering energy savings and increased comfort for building managers, tenants and home owners. For example: Sunscreen recommends Night Vision NV15 best suited for westerly facing windows, whereas Night Vision NV25 could be used on Northerly facing windows and Night Vision NV35 could be most appropriate for easterly facing windows. These are examples only, determining what our customers needs are, is our sales staff’s specialty. Each case is subject to the amount of glass, light and heat entering the room. As with other 3M residential window films, Night Vision film carries a limited lifetime warranty for as long as the purchaser lives in the home.
• Up to 75% solar energy rejected
• Up to 35% visible light transmitted
• Up to 83% glare reduction
Sunscreen introduces the innovative new line of window films called 3M Scotchtint Night Vision Series. A unique collection of films combining excellent heat rejection, reduced glare, enhanced clarity, low internal reflectivity, especially at night and UV protection with a warranty backed by one of the world’s most respected companies.
Selecting 3M Window Films from Sunscreen gives you peace of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust.
Sunscreen recommend the 3M Night Vision range of films as they are an extremely hard working, versatile, quality product, to suit most scenarios at an affordable price.
Often, films with most sun control and glare reduction capabilities are the ones that are the most internally reflective, making them more difficult to see through, especially at night. Sunscreen 3M Scotchtint Night Vision film blocks solar heat by up to 71%, blocks 99% of damaging UV rays, and reduces glare by 83%, one of the top performance records in the industry. Moreover, Night Vision’s interior reflectivity is significantly lower than competing films, allowing for more natural light in the room and a better view to the outside.
3M developed Night Vision film with a patented technology that maximizes sun control capabilities while toning down the reflectivity to allow for clear, unobstructed views. The same technology also makes the film colour stable, significantly reducing the film fading and turning purple which often affects standard dyed films.
An important feature of Night Vision film is its natural colour. Unlike some window films that cast bluish-grey tones into the room, the Night Vision line invites warm, natural light into a room, enhancing its ambience. We think homeowners especially in warm, sunny climates, will enjoy the many advantages that Night Vision film has to offer over other sun control options, such as heavy draperies, or blinds. And with the ability to significantly block the amount of heat that is transmitted through windows. Night Vision film makes homes more comfortable and reduces air conditioning costs at the same time. So by investing in 3M Night Vision window film for your home or office, you will eventually get a pay back on energy costs.
The new Night Vision line comes in a range of shades with varying degrees of sun control capabilities, and as with other 3M window films, the Night Vision film carries one of the most comprehensive warranties for both film and installation.