• Energy Savings: reduce cooling costs by up to 30%
• Fade reduction: block up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of furnishings and carpet
• Sun control: improve comfort and maintain temperature consistency from one room to another
• Glare reduction: improve television and computer screen viewing
• The ultimate in high technology, offering clear film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your home or office
• Designed not to change the appearance of your home or office
• Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
• Rejects up to 60% of the heat coming through your windows
• Reflectivity that’s actually lower than normal glass
Sunscreen introduces the new 3M Prestige Series. A unique collection of films with superior heat rejection, no-metal technology, low reflectivity, UV protection and a warranty backed by one of the world’s most respected companies.
Selecting 3M Window Films from Sunscreen gives you peace of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust.
The majority of our clientele live in designer homes & work in offices with large amounts of exterior glazing, in the coastal and harbour areas of Sydney. These designer buildings are pleasing to the eye but in reality cost thousands per year in energy bills & are vulnerable to the sun’s harmful rays. The requirement is for a clear non metalized window film with high performance results, which maintains natural light and preserves day and night views. 3M Prestige Series also reduces heat & harmful UV rays which cause damage to valuable furnishings. It also significantly reduces fading without altering the look of a quality home, apartment or office.
Traditionally window films, while extremely effective can change the external appearance of the building. In many cases this is not an issue, however where high performance window films are required the 3M Prestige range can offer more benefits of a traditional window film without altering the external façade of the building. This is especially important in apartment buildings where residents occupy one level & want to apply window film & the other levels do not.
Solar heat comes from two primary sources, the visible light you can see and the infrared light you can feel. Prestige Series window films use non-metallized, multi-layer optical film and nano-technology to reject up to 97% of the sun’s infrared light and reject up to 60% of the heat passing through your windows. These films also reject up to 99.9% of damaging UV rays to reduce fading of your furnishings. These industry-leading, spectrally-selective films are designed to keep you cool, comfortable and protected. This film is particularly recommended for homes, shops, museums, offices, displays and galleries where direct sunlight could damage valued items.